Attachment Aware and Trauma Responsive (AATR) interventions for children, families and schools
Local, national and international support
Louise Michelle Bombèr and her TouchBase™ team would like to welcome you to their new site. Here you will find links to our different services. All our work is underpinned by the theories of child development, attachment, intersubjectivity and neuroscience. We use Theraplay®, PACE, DDP and sensory interventions in our practice. We are a team of specialist, strategic Attachment Lead teachers and therapists who have extensive experience and expertise in relational trauma and loss. We are all practitioners. Our current practice informs all of our support, created courses and published works. This is our specialism. We will work together with you to honour our corporate responsibility to facilitate adaption and recovery, to support children move from insecurity to learned security. Every child matters. Relationships matter.
- Meet the team
- For local and national training, including our 7 day Attachment Lead course - now accredited by Brighton University please check out our Attachment Lead Network web site.
- For info regarding support in Sussex please check out our TouchBase™ Brighton link.
- For more info regarding support in Bristol please check out our TouchBase™ Bristol link.
- For more info regarding support in Derby please check out our TouchBase™ Derby link.
- For all other information please contact email@example.com
- Follow us on twitter: @TouchBase_UK and @attachmentleads
- Join us on Facebook: TouchBaseBrighton
NEWS FLASH 2019!
NEW Course Launch for 2019
Resilience The Science of Hope
Tickets NOW ON SALE for Resilience The Science of Hope
Touchbase Screening In Brighton May 1st